Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: June 10, 2022 4:00 pm
Wightman is continuing to grow and are currently recruiting for an additional Customer Care Representative to join our team.
As a Customer Care Representative, your primary focus is to provide exceptional customer service when signing up customers for our Fibre to the Home services while delivering WOW experiences to all customers. A Customer Care Representative is well versed in all of our products and services including fibre optics, telephone, internet, television and mobility services. We have excellent people skills and exceptional computer skills to handle orders and inquiries from our future and existing customers. We take the opportunity to position Wightman’s full service and feature set to all of our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell Wightman services to either existing customers or prospective customers via phone or in person
- Door to Door sales to promote Wightman services
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve sales targets on a monthly basis
- Keep detailed and organized reports of your sales
- Greet Customers in person, on the phone and within email communications in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answer all customer inquiries regarding pricing, their statements, pending orders or any general inquiries and taking the opportunity to upsell our services to existing customers.
- Able to provide information to a perspective new customer on any of our core services such as telephone, internet, television or mobility service.
- Able to use several other programs to activate service for a new customer as well as daily use of Email, Web Browser, Excel and Word.
- Schedule installations with our Field Technicians by reviewing the next available day/time and co-ordinate what works for the customer.
- Manage your Work Queue on a daily basis.
- Contact customers to schedule appointments as needed
- Provision all new mobility sales as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Communicate with other Customer Care Representatives and other departments regarding the status of orders either by phone, email or using a chat program.
- Responsible for understanding the health & safety policy and keeping their work area safe for themselves and others.
- Produce daily, weekly or monthly reports for Management, Departmental and Company updates
- Work with Accounts Receivable and Marketing on Customer communications
- Assist with returned equipment and new equipment and sales office inventory processing as required
- Duties as noted above are intended as representation of the role, other duties may be required
Core Competencies (Skills & Attributes)
Organization, Planning and Implementation:
- Ability to learn our products and services as well as internal processes.
- Ability to understand and implement any process changes.
- Ability to make an excellent first impression in person and on the phone
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take the information provided to you and entering it into a service order in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid decision making skills
- Work with Customers to position our services and features to meet their needs
- Computer Proficiency
- Microsoft Email
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Goal and objective focused
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Superior listening skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Sales experience in a Telecommunications environment (not mandatory)
- Customer Service experience is required
- A background in sales and marketing would be an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Operate in a 6 day a week environment
- Required to work at home shows or other local events that we would like to have a presence at.
- Deliver marketing material door-to-door
- May be asked to work at any day/time during an emergency situation
- Prolonged periods of sitting and use of a computer in a typical office environment
- May be required to work alone with minimum supervision
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their resume to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday June 10 2022 at 4 pm
Wightman is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all that express interest in joining our team however only those candidates selected will be contacted regarding additional assessment stages