Customer Service  1-888-477-2177   |

24 Hour Tech Support  1-877-327-4440

Close this search box.
Close this search box.

Complaint Escalation Process

At Wightman, our goal is to resolve any concern, complaint or dispute quickly. The information below gives you the steps needed to escalate your issue to the appropriate ombudsman, commission or to the appropriate party within the CRTC and/or CCTS.

Step 1: Contact our Customer Care team

We are confident that a resolution to your concern can be found quickly and effectively.

Contact us by phone at 519-327-8012
Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
You can also email our customer care team at

Step 2: Share your concern with an Ombudsman

If you feel that customer service could not adequately address or resolve your concerns, the next step would be to contact our Ombudsman at

Step 3: Contact the Commission for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.

Commission for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)