Troubleshoot from home with the Wightman Support App
The Wightman Support App is a mobile app that can help diagnose common internet problems at your home without the need to call Tech Support. The app runs various network tests and diagnostics and provides step-by-step instructions on how to fix any issues it finds.
Suppose you’re unable to improve your network speeds after running your scan. In that case, you can use the app to easily share test results, pictures of your internet setup, or access to your router with a Wightman Tech Support Rep to help resolve the issue quickly.
Wightman Support App can help identify and fix problems such as:
- Slow internet speeds
- Poor connection
- Buffering video
Get started with Wightman Support App:
- Download the free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the app and click Begin
- Click Network Scan to begin the diagnosis
- Once the scan has been completed, the app will show the network statistics
- Click Improve Network Health and the app will provide you with troubleshooting instructions to help solve the issue
- If the issue isn’t resolved, reach out to our Tech Support Team for further help. Call 1-877-327-4440, available 24/7/365. When calling, have the key code on the top right-hand corner of the app screen ready to share with the tech support rep. With this key code, they will be able to see the network test and access data from the app to resolve the issue quickly.