TV Everywhere is included in your Wightman TV package, but you’ll need to set up an account with TV Everywhere.
How to Register
- Visit www.watchtveverywhere.ca and select Wightman from the dropdown list as your TV provider.
- Click Register and proceed with the subscriber validation process by entering your Wightman account number from your bill along with your full name as it appears on your bill statement.
- Once that information is entered proceed with entering your user information and create a password. Click the Register button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have done this you will receive a verification email in your inbox to validate your sign up process.
- Click the link in the email you receive to complete the sign up process and you are done. You will only need to register for a username and password once.
Finding your Wightman Customer Account Number
Your TV account number is 10 digits and can be found on the first page of your Wightman bill. The account holder name also appears on the first page of the bill and it will need to be entered exactly the same with capitals etc. during the watchtveverywhere.ca registration process. You can also call us for your account number if you can’t locate it.
Don’t subscribe to Wightman TV? Call Wightman Customer Care at 1-888-477-2177 to subscribe. View all our TV packages and pricing here.