Wightman TV Features
- Fast and customizable – Make the text larger or increase the number of channels you want to see on your screen, plus enjoy an adjustable grid size to fit your viewing preference.
- Channel guide info – See up to 12 days in advance, with detailed descriptions of your favourite shows.
- Easy to use Video On Demand service – Accessing new release movies and your favourite shows is easy.
- “What’s Hot” – A fun app in your guide that shows you the top channels that Wightman TV customers are watching.
- Guide Search – Easily search with the left arrow on your remote or simply press the ‘search’ button when you’re in the guide.
- New Channels – Our channel lineup is always growing to give you more of what you want. See our channel list
- On-Screen Low Battery Warning – When your remote control batteries get low, a warning will pop up on your screen.
- DVR Binge Mode – When watching a Series Recording, your DVR will prompt you to watch the next recording.
- ReStart TV – Missed half the game or your favourite show? Now you can restart with this feature that is available on certain channels (see below), and is indicated in the onscreen TV Guide by a green clock icon as shown here. Find out how to use this feature.
- What’s Hot App – Check out the top channels being watched.
- Weather App – Check local weather for your town.
- Games App – Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, MineSweeper, Memory, Sudoku Video Tutorials.
- ManageMyTVs for your Mobile Device.
- View remaining space on your DVR, browse your current scheduled recordings, and set up new recordings.
- Browse the guide, tune to the channel you want to watch, or create recording schedules.
- Use your Android or iOS mobile device as a remote control.
Get the ManageMyTVs App
Watch TV Everywhere
Watch TV on a computer, tablet, or smartphone with internet access.
Local Community TV
From news and information to people, places, and events, Wightman’s locally-based Community TV team covers it all!
We are a non profit, community based Television station covering news and events in Wightman’s local communities. We’d love to have you join us as a volunteer, or hear about the events you think we should be covering!
Go all-in with Wightman’s Quad Play bundle
Get even more savings and bundle your services today!